1 tablespoon Olive oil
1 Vidalia onion - sliced
1 clove garlic - crushed
1/2 cup grated Mozzarella
1 ball fresh Burrata
2 slices Prosciutto - roughly torn
1/2 cup arugula
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Into a small non-stick skillet heat olive over medium-low heat. Add onions and garlic clove. Season with salt and
pepper. Continue cooking, stirring as necessary, until onions have caramelized. Discard garlic clove.
3. Into a small bowl, mix onions with fig preserves.
4. Onto a clean work surface sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out dough to desired thickness.
5. Spread onion mixture onto dough. Sprinkle mozzarella onto dough. Top with spoonfuls of Burrata and torn prosciutto.
6. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes OR until pizza is golden and cheese is bubbly.
7. Garnish with arugula.