, for frying and drizzling
2–3, peeled and finely chopped
1 dried red chilli, crumbled or chopped into small pieces
1 x 50g tinin oil, drained and finely chopped
200g, roughly chopped
3 tbsp, drained and rinsed
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Basil leaves, to garnish
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat a wide high-sided frying pan or sauté pan over a medium heat and add a glug of olive oil. Fry the garlic, chilli and anchovies for 1–2 minutes until the garlic is aromatic and the anchovy is beginning to melt into the oil.
3. Add the olives, capers and tomatoes to the pan and stir over a medium heat for 4–5 minutes until the tomatoes have collapsed and everything is well combined.
4. Drain the pasta and toss in the pan with the sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary (you probably won’t need any salt because of the saltiness of the anchovies, olives and capers).
5. Serve drizzled with a little olive oil and garnished with basil leaves.